Saturday 8 September 2012

Fav Bronzers - Summer





Rimmel London - Natural Bronzer in Sun Glow 025
This is a great bronzer for summer, it gives me a great natural glow. It doesn't look shiny on me, it looks natural because it's a matte. 




Lancome - Star Bronzer in Sun Kissed
I like this bronzer because it isn't too dark & it doesn't look orange.
It gives me a radiant glow and blends effortlessly.




Mac - Bronzing Powder in Golden
This is my all time favourite bronzer, it gives a very natural look.
It does not have an orange look to it and it has a little shimmer
I have repurchased this bronzer over and over, it lasts a long time too



Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder - 02 Sunkissed
This ia a good bronzer for those who have medium to dark skin.
I love to use this during summer when i have a nice tan because it
compliments my skin, it has some shimmer in it


Thanks for reading guys
I hope you're having a good day
Tashjy xx

4 comments: