Tuesday 11 September 2012

Beauty Hall


Hi guys!
This week and last week I did some shopping and I brought some makeup and hair items, so I thought I'd do a hall for you.

Enjoy!!

I purchased these Rimmel London Producs from Priceline (my fav store)
They had a gift with purchase deal - if you spend $20 you get a free gift.
I purchased the Lime Green Nail Polish - 045 Misty Jade & Bronzer in 025 Sun Glow
I received as a gift -
The eye shadow pallet in 006 Purple Reign
Extra WOW Lash Mascara in 003 Extreme Black
Soft Kohl Eye Liner in 061 Jet Black
&
Pink Nail Polish - 270 Hot Shot


I was in need of some new brushes so i purchased
this EchoTools 4 Piece Set.
You receive a -
Finishing Brush
Eye Shadow Brush
Lash and Brow Grooming Brush
Lip/Detailer Brush
& a cotton case which is good for traveling


I brought this Clean & Clear spot control gel.
I watched a video that Blair Fowler (I'll have a link to her channel down below) did on her skin care routine
& she mentioned this gel and that it works good on clearing up blemishes/breakouts so i thought i'd try it.

The Biore pore strips are a repurchase.
I'm a sucker for anything that is for pores because I do have issues with
pores around my nose and these strips are for the nose area.
I happen to think that they do work, i have had results show
so i continue to repurchase them


I was in need of a new moisturiser and cleansing wipes
I thought I'd try the Simple brand
which if you don't know is a UK based brand.
Shirley Beniange spoke highly of the Simple brand
& I thought i'd try it out



I enjoy changing up my hair routine and trying new products
so i decided to try a new dry shampoo by Garnier
and a new hair conditioner which is by
Royal Moroccan - it is a hair repair conditioner



This eye brow pencil by Models Prefer
&
Concealer and Highlighter by Maybelline are repurchases.
I aboslutely love the eye brow pencil because it is a nice light colour, not too dark or too light and it's pretty affordable
The highlighter and concealer is fantastic because it's such a smooth product and it highlights well undeneeth the eyes. I have even used this product on days that i want coverage but don't want to wear foundation and it has worked great!
Finally this elite little compact mirror is really good because it's a decent size
so it can be used when traveling or everyday in your handbag because it's not too big.


I hope you enjoyed my hall

let me know if you've
tried any of the products above
and what you think of them

All of these items were purchased at Priceline.
http://www.priceline.com.au/ - they are opening up an online store soon

Cheek these girls out:
Blair Fowler - http://www.youtube.com/user/juicystar07
Shirley Beniang - http://www.youtube.com/user/shirleybeniang?feature=g-u-u

Thank heaps guys!
Tashjy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment