Wednesday 26 September 2012

Beauty is Brains too..

Helloo everyone,

I haven't been posting in a while because uni has been taking up a lot of time, three more weeks and I'm on summer break :).

I will be writing my September favourites post in a few days, and I've got a lot of new products that I have fallen in love with :).

I did want to share with you something that isn't beauty related, I love reading, and I've come accross a new app for the iPhone/iPad or any kindle.

This is the page on Facebook that you should like
Download the app 'Kindle' which is free, then if you go on Facebook and like the page 'Pixel of Ink' you can get free books every night and morning, they give away 3 free books each morning and evening.



I absolutely love this app because it's so much easier to read, especially because I carry my iPad with me everywhere.

It's a great app and you can't go wrong with getting free books :).


Anyway guys, enjoy your evening
& I'll be posting in the next 2-3 days my September favorite
make sure if you're following me you let others know about my blog, I'd appreciate it :)
Tashjy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment