Tuesday 12 February 2013

My Makeup Storage


hey dolls

I'm am finally back into blogging again. I will probably post once a week.
Let me know if you have any requests or questions.

Here I will show you how and where I store my makeup.
Let me know if you want to see my makeup collection.

Enjoy! x



These draws were purchased from Target.
I store my brushes on the top
& my acrylic draw for make up
& acrylic lipstick/lipgloss storage

Here is a close up view of the
top of the draws.
The pink mirror is what I use when
I'm applying my makeup.
I believe I purchased it from
Priceline.

I purchased this acrylic 3 door set
from a storage store called
Howards Storage Store.


As you can see here, it can
fit quite a lot of items.
I also like that you can buy
more of these acrylic draws
& store them one on top of another
& they clip in. It's something I
plan to do as my collection is growing.

This is how I store my brushes.
I purchased these pen holders
for $1 each at The Reject Shop.
I store all of my lipsticks
(I don't have a big collection
as I am not a fan of lipsticks,
I like lip glosses more.
I purchased this acrylic lipstick
holder at Priceline.


Thanks for reading dolls.
I hope you found this helpful.
Catch ya later x






No comments:

Post a Comment