Monday 1 October 2012

Monthly Favorites - September


hey lovelies

It's the end of the month which means
it's time for the monthly favorites

I hope you enjoy :)

Make-up Products
- Beauty Blender
- Rimmel London WOW Mascara
- Maybelline FIT ME foundation
- Maybelline FIT ME blush
- Maybelline highlighter and concealer in one
- Models prefer eye primer

I've been loving the beauty blender this month, I've been using it a lot to apply my foundations and concealer, it applies the product onto my face so flawlessly and blends it in very well.

If you read back on my blog, I did a haul about 2-3 weeks ago
& I purchased the Rimmle London WOW mascara.
I had to put it into my favourites because I've just fallen in love with it.
It gives your lashes such volume and length, which is hard to find in some mascaras - I absolutely LOVE it!

I've fallen back in love with my FIT me foundation by Maybelline.
It is so nice and smooth on the skin and it's very easy to blend, which is something i look for in foundations My face doesn't feel cakey when I wear it which is so important for me - I don't like wearing foundations that feel really thick on your face.

This month I've been obsessed with my Maybelline FIT ME blush, it is so pretty when applied onto the contours of your face - particularly the shallows of your cheeks - I love that the colour is purplish
I think I'll be loving this product even more during summer - I'm not a fan of Pink Blushes that's why I love this one so much, it looks so nice on my skin because i'm very light

I've been loving the Maybelline highlighter & concealer in one
from the day i first purchased it - which was about 2 months ago I believe - I've continued repurchasing it over again. It is so smooth on the face, and it conceals so well.
I sometimes have days where I don't want to wear any foundation or make-up but I still want to cover up some blemishes I used the concealer and it just works wonders & covers amazingly

Finally I've been loving this eye primer by Models Prefer
It so nice and soft on my lids and it just does a great job at keeping my eye shadow last longer and not crease.
I think it's well worth using eye primers and I totally recommend this one.


Hair Products
- nak leave in mosturising spray
- John Freida Frizz Ease - Heat Defeat
- Royal Moroccan Hair Repair Conditioner

Lately I've been going back to my nak leave in mositurising spray.
My hair has been getting pretty tangled lately when I get out of the shower so I spray this
& it untangles my hair so quickly + is softens it really nicely too - & it smells good too

I also purchased the Frizz Ease Head Defeat spray a few months ago & I stopped using it becuase I didn't feel it was working but once I started using it with the nak leave in conditioner & my Royal Moroccan Conditioner I find it started working really well for my hair - it's less damaged

Royal Moroccan Hair Repair Conditionder - AMAZING!
Oh gosh I love this conditioner, it's made my hair so much softer and it's definitely repaired it
since I used a lot of heat on my hair.
I have noticed a change, my hair is much softer and I don't have to wash it as often because it does not get as oily as it used to.


Facial Products
- Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
- Clean and Clear Advantage Fast Clearing Spot Gel

I am so happy I decided to settle and buy the Simple Moisturiser,
it's absolutely amazing & super smooth
on my skin, I like that it doesn't leave residue & that it isn't too runny or too thick
I most definitely recommend purchasing it

Now I'm not one to usually believe in products that supposedly clear
acne scars or stop pimples from showing BUT the Clean and Clear Spot Gel does just that
I was amazed at how quickly it works and how it clears up pimples from showing and clear up acne scars
This will definitely be a repurchase for me, it's helped clear so many break outs that I've had 


Body Products
- Sally Hanson AirBrush Legs
- St Tropez Tan Applicator
- Blueberry & Raspberry Hand & Nail Cream

Now I'm pretty pale, something I don't like, & i'm always trying to find a good
fake tan that isn't orange or too dark on my skin
& I found that this is like a 'foundation' for your body, I use the St Tropez Tan Aplicator to apply it, It works wonders because it applies the tan evenly without streaks.
The AirBrush Legs tan has no orange tint to it, nor does it smell & it comes off in the shower without any streaks or leftover marks

My final favorite of the month is this Hand Cream
I brought it at priceline
I love the smell & texture of the cream
It's so nice and smooth, and it doesn't dry out your skin like
other hand lotions/creams that I have used.

Well lovelies I hope you've enjoyed
my September favorites
I know there were a few items & a lot to read
Until next time, Tashjy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment