Sunday 30 September 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

Hey dolls!!

I went shopping at Priceline the other days
& I thought I'd share what I purchased
A little mini haul :)


First I brought these two simple products

- A kind to eyes make-up remover
- A kind to eyes soothing facial toner
Both cost $3.99
I needed a new eye make-up remover & I wanted to try a toner because I've never used one, since I've been so happy with my other simple products I thought I'd try these from simple too.
As you can see they are small bottles this is because I wanted to see if I liked the items first instead of buying a full size bottle just in case I didn't like the products.


Secondly I brought a foundation
- Revlon Colorstay: Stay Natural Makeup in 02 BUFF
I found this at a great price of $10 at a beauty stand at my local shopping centre
I wanted to try out a new foundation so I decided to buy this one from Revlon I saw this for $10
which is a major bargain in Australia since Revlon products are extremely expensive
the cheapest foundation is $26.


I also brought this 6 piece bun maker
- 1 bun maker
- 1 hair tie
- 4 bobby pins
It cost $9.95
I used to have a bun maker like this, i brought my previous one from Hairhouse Warehouse
but it was much more expensive, I think prices started from $14.00 and up + the quality wasn't good
it fell apart really quickly, so i decided to purchase another one and this was was priced reasonably so i brought it


I brought this Baby Lips from Maybelline
- In colour pink
 It cost $3.99
I heard good things about this products on YouTube land so I thought I'd give it a try.
It is a really nice colour and it is reasonably priced considering how much other drugstore
products in Australia cost.


Finally I brought this brush set
- Real Techniques Brushes
- 5 Piece eye brush set
It cost $40 (very expensive in Australia)
I was in need of some new brushes for applying my eye make-up
I saw these Real Techniques brushes and thought I'd give them a try
since I am pretty happy with the quality and application my Real Techniques face brushes have/give.


Well lovelies thats my haul
I hope you have enjoyed looking through it
make sure you comment & follow my page
+ I'll be posting a September favourites video in the next 2 days
Have a good weekend dolls
Tashjy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment